What I am doing now:
- Investigating gamification, gameful design, and positive computing as a Ph.D. Student at the University of Waterloo
- Teaching User Interfaces at the University of Waterloo
- Working as a research assistant at the HCI Games Group with projects related to designing gameful health and learning applications
- Collaborating with Andrzej Marczewski to design and improve the HEXAD gamification user types survey
- Collaborating with FlourishiQ to design a gameful personal digital health assistant
- Blogging for the Gameful Bits, the HCI Games Group, and the ACM XRDS Magazine
- Collaborating as guest editor of the Fall 2017 issue of ACM XRDS on Incentives and Gamification
- Studying Logosophy
- Getting to know Canada
Last updated on May, 2017.
You can read more about me on the About page.
(This page is inspired by NowNowNow.)